BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

AHLAN~WASAHLAN^^


Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ghaya Indu!! ^^

Salam sEjAhtErA!!!^^

THURSDAY- october  the fifteenth!!!
First2 skali MAN balik......................9.00 am
pastu Ali............at 6.00 pm
the Akmal(mafia).............................7.00pm
and I dont want to be alone...............MyEm0.Com












that was my NATURE................
I LOVE FAMILY.....fren.....and people who are nice to me....
I just want to take part with best peformances
no matter what I involved during my lifes


tapi esok aku pula berangkat ke RUMAH............
YEAH...................finally...............................

Ada suatu yang kuhendak kongsikan bersama u all
now..........my mum had got the EZORA which she bought....



PEEERRRGGGHHH!!!

MyEm0.Com




since then.....the PERODUA kancil was handed to me............
My mum had just registered the insurance on my name........
i.................i................dont know what to say.................MyEm0.Com


Besides I still thinking................
What are the good and the bad consequence
that i will encounter if I bring the car to UTP



NI......OK LAH....HEHE^^







of course i can go back home anytime I WANT^^
...............................................................
from the time being i
want to think what is the problem should
i face in the future if i bring it on.......

ok ...............I think i should stop.......
nak pek esok nak balek hehehe^^
tata kawan2!!MyEm0.ComMyEm0.Com

1 comments:

Ir said...

Pergh, taw.. Dpt kreta beb..! Ana bkn takat kreta, m0to n gerek p0wn x da.. Hu3, mabruk2..