BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

AHLAN~WASAHLAN^^


Saturday, October 3, 2009

NuRsE^^ hmmmmmmm...........
























Salam ............
After I come back home.......I have got the letter as shown above
It was a letter that will make me a (man)  nurse  ...............
NAAAhhhhhhhhh...........If i be a nurse.............
i cannot bare with the BLOOD !!!!
huhuhu............................

remember september the 8th .............................
I was playing in my dorm in Smkay.........
Then....... I jump........
PIIIUUUUUTTTTTTT!!!!!!  screeeeeeeettttttttt!!!!!!!!!
my head  was knocked to the nail that was on the wall
then i ( GEDEBOOOM!!!)
I fell.......
I said its okay
I stand up and walk to my bed
then .....................


I fell something running down from my head
then when i felt it with  my  hand
and i was SHOCKED!!!
it was RED!!!
BLOODD!!!!! arghhh.......
then I collapse................
my friend n teacher took to the hospital
the end........MyEm0.Com




0 comments: