BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

AHLAN~WASAHLAN^^


Saturday, September 12, 2009

HIS story




JOM MEN!!!
teka muka ni macam  kawan I yang manA?
*hint = his face 50% like above (for me and some others)
answer  =  akan di pos slepas mendapat
                  komen.....

Salam....Haaa.....this times is about my one friend...we met since 2007...but and become closer when we set together in a room...I still remember  time he help me is during my PLKN..........he check my email to confirm that I will go to UTP or not ....if not I will stay in this government project for three month......such a big waste of time staying there while we can do anything more benefit to us....LUCKILY I have got the offer to go.................. ALHAMDULLLAH........then we set up together to share a room........then we faced togethet the "BITTER and SWEET" time together during the last six month.......but now....he stay with akmal besides my room...He has helped me for a long time ...thus may ALLAH bless him....He not dead yet.....still alive like us...the main point that I want to  make him"fly as confident and good in his life as strong as superman"...(sorry ar guna peribahasa sendiri)........hak3.......I hope if he read this he will become more confident and I wish him all da besssstt...............(this for weekend....hak3, (tuuuuuuuut) forgive me if I wrong ....just want to up your profile.....but dont do like what I have done to you.....hak3)

0 comments: