BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

AHLAN~WASAHLAN^^


Thursday, September 10, 2009

Student World Card.........

Salam....Apa tu? What is it ? Maybe you all keep asking anyone about this "card" . Actually..there are something I need to tell you all.. last semester...when I have finished my math class in the evening...I encounter a booth from ministry of tourism (Kementrian Pelancongan)...I was attracted to the noise at the booth...so I checked it out...then I keep asking the promoter..."what?why? when?how ?whom?which?' about the advantage of using the card...then the promoter pun belasah (xplain)  ar to me. This card worth RM 180...then my eyes became bigger suddenly ( terbeliak) " Fuyyyo...mahai la abg...x kan x leh mughah cikit kut" (speak in KEDAH accent ) ... abg promoter then said " dik, ni kiye mure la ni kerajae  buat turun ...klu x harge dio RM 300 " ( he spoke in KELANTAN accent)...For me it is very hard to undestand the Kelantanese because of their very unique accent untill forever...as me (pure KEDAH resident ) " arghh susahnya kecek2 klate nihhh!!!" hak3....ok we continue our journey ...' p mai p mai tang tu',  then I go to the bank to withdrawal my money...RM 200...Do you know that the maximum amount of RM 200 can be withdrawal for a day for petronas scholar...alhamdulillah syukur jadi anak angkat PETRONAS....
           After I have paid for the card...then I got a beg and in it contain all the instructions , CD and  flyer about the card I bought....I walk to my room slowly thinking of this card........at my room door....I gave salam  and open the door and straightly saw LUQMAN , my ex-roomate were browsing through the internet......I said to him "man...camni ni...aku ghasa aku kna pukau ar....huk3" man then said to me "tu la len kali tya orang dulu"...."masatu...manada orang nak tya...duk kena hasut ngan promoter tu ja.....pastu buat sumua menda pun x snang.....mandi, makan,study asyik teringatkan kad tu ja...pastu I pun check through the Internet.......FUH!!!seb bek dia ada link dengan PROTON ( bleh beli keta murah cket)...n then..ngan syarikat bas ekspress(KTB) (bleh dapat diskaun bila balik umah....hehehe sbb tu ghajin balik).....to you all, if do you all want to know about it you go to this website www.studentworld.biz  ni haa...ni ja tiket yang bleh diskount......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

btul eh student world privilege card 2? nape sy try search website 2 tapi x jmpe la pulak, try search untuk smart world privilege card nye website pun x dapat. konfius2

mAd~TAU^^ said...

huhuhuuh
sbenaqnya aku baru tau aku
kena TIIIIIPUUUUUUUUU
korang BERHATI2LAAAAAAAAHHHH
T__T

are-in said...

itulah aku pum kena...pandai dia pukau...apala macmane dia boleh masuk kolej tmpat bjr klu dia penipu...

Anonymous said...

ramai tol kena tpu...sy pun kena tpu gak...klu mcm nie kena buat report polis...