BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

AHLAN~WASAHLAN^^


Thursday, September 17, 2009

TRUTH?













salam...........this picture is taken from FACEBOOK!!

          Sekarang ni saya tengah x sabar2 tunggu nak nek bas balik umah.............MAN, AKMAL , HAFIZI , ALI , AFIFI n lastly JENA.......they all gone...........I'm the only one who still in my room ......dont know what to do............just thinking what is the atmosphere when I come back home..........my family must be missing me.....oh I like the warm n the voice of my brothers and sisters laugh.........ALL of them are my precious..........Alhamdulillah thank God...........
 
          N now we proceed to what I  am trying to tell you..........read the  'SIFAT' dalam gambar di atas................it is true???..........because all the fates belong to our ONLY god that is ALLAH SWT.........unlike the uses of zodiac.........they predicted or what they have been studied about the the zodiac.................they have explain the characteristic of particular people .......what would they be? how they live in the world ? and whos their mates ?.............all of that is NONSENSE ...........but what about in the picture above ?.............I dont do know ......so help me to unseal this secret....to explain this phenomena.........to solve this riddle...........lastly to give me hope that I will become someone who always clean my mind and my soul...................to get the ULTIMATE victory ................Jannatul Nai'm.............INsyaALLAH.........

0 comments: