BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

AHLAN~WASAHLAN^^


Sunday, September 27, 2009

WHY??




SALAM.....................dah MILLIONS kali dah we have been showed this type of pictures  but................I was mad................because still there are people ( MALAYs) buying the ISRAEL goods............unlike me..I always hunger of ICE-CREAM but most of the ice cream made by NESTLE n Walls........I have to restrain myself so I will not fall into this "TRAP"........If I not be carefull .....there must be my brothers and sisters in Afganistan , Lubnan , Iran , Iraq n Baitul Maqdis become just like in the picture below

 
OUR BROTHERS!!!




Adik I ,IYADSIDDIQ ( ada masa I tengah taip)
pun gerun.......dia kata "abang,kecian kat baby tu ...."
tgk budak kecik pun tau......tu tra x  sekolah g....
and pastu dia tya plak  kat I.................
"abang......baby tu laki ka pompuan?" aiseh dia tya plak
soklan macam tuu........penin3



 
INGAT menda nih stat no 729





 

 ONE more............komputer yg aku bli ni INTEL....haduih
penin3................hampir 70-80% org Islam use this processor
camna nih?? HOW TO AVOID THIS
one PURE WAY is the MUSLIM ENGINEER must to create
another processor that is more powerful, more faster to make sure
all muslim and also the others use MUSLIM GOODS


 
NI lagi satu...........nset paling murah NSET NOKIA lah
TENGOK!!! depa pandai buat taktik camni!!!
org susah pun  soheh bli nset jnih NII!!!

0 comments: