BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

AHLAN~WASAHLAN^^


Thursday, September 17, 2009

jENA JIMBO (ada kat facebook)

 
Salam.........I am now waiting for the bus at UTP for going home because of the hari raya........ today I want to give you a true story............I have a friend whos appearance looks like a hero.......he has big arm and his height is 7 feet I think...................
He has a very good "sense" in his body..............Although everyman is not perfect  but he also can be adore by me not only because of his appearance but because of his attitude and his "genius" in social life.
I still remember the I was being teach by him to be an real man...........to get rid the bad things inside me...........he gave me advises..........to be more meaningful in this life...............
I always meet him everyday and still watching him from short distance to gain more knowledge from him ( althoug he did have all the social skills and confident from no where without being training)
and I want you all to meet my UTPian friend that have helped me "indirectly" since I have came to this university.............

1 comments:

LukeMunt said...

pergh, touching aku nih madtau...nanti aku belanja makan----jna--